Monday, May 16, 2011

First Blog Ever...

I've been thinking about creating a blog for a long time now, but wasn't sure if I'd have anything to blog about!? But I guess we'll find out 'cause now I've created one ;-)
The main reason why I've decided to have a blog is to share my own and also to get inspired by others who do scrapbooking.
I've been scrapping since maybe '96 - at that time I just didn't realize there was actually a thing called "scrapooking" :-) But when I DID find out, I started to buy and buy and buy (actually I never seemed to stop 'cause I'm still buying - too much if you ask my husband ;-) ).
But now I've slowly started to experiment with my Layouts and I love it when I discover a new technique or a new tool etc. I still have a long way to go before I can call myself a really talented scrapper, but I like to take it slow and develop in my own pace! ;-)
I think that's about it for now... I still need to find out how this Blog-thing works and I'm guessing it might take a while... I will try to upload some photos too at some point...
Thanks for reading ;-)
Take care xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment